If you’re looking to lose weight on a ketogenic diet, you’re in luck. With low-carb and high-fat meals, you can create delicious and nutritious meals that will help you shed those unwanted pounds. To help you get started, here are 5 easy keto recipes that you can whip up quickly and enjoy.
1. Keto Egg Salad: This is a classic keto recipe and a great way to up your protein intake. All you need is 4 boiled eggs, 1/4 cup mayonnaise, 1 tsp mustard, 1/2 tsp paprika, 1/4 tsp garlic powder, 1/4 tsp onion powder, salt and pepper. Mash up the eggs and mix with the mayo and other ingredients. Serve on a bed of lettuce or in a wrap for a delicious lunch or dinner.
2. Keto Bacon Cheeseburger: This is a great dinner option for those on a low-carb diet. Simply cook up 4 slices of bacon and combine with 1 lb of ground beef, 1/2 cup shredded cheese, 1/2 cup diced onions, 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp onion powder, salt and pepper. Form into 4 patties and cook in a skillet or on the grill. Serve with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and mustard.
3. Keto Chicken Alfredo: This creamy dish is a favorite among keto dieters. Start by cooking 8 oz of chicken breast in a skillet. In a separate pot, melt 2 tbsp of butter and add 1/4 cup of heavy cream, 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese and 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese. Once the cheese is melted, add the cooked chicken and mix together. Serve over zucchini noodles for a hearty dinner.
4. Keto Bacon Wrapped Asparagus: This tasty side dish is easy to make and full of flavor. Simply take 12 stalks of asparagus and wrap each one with bacon. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes in a preheated oven. Serve with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese or a dollop of sour cream.
5. Keto Chocolate Mug Cake: For dessert, nothing beats this single-serving chocolate cake. In a mug, mix together 1/4 cup of almond flour, 2 tbsp of cocoa powder, 2 tbsp of almond butter, 1 egg, 1/2 tsp of baking powder, 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract and 1/4 tsp of stevia. Mix together and microwave for 1 minute. Sprinkle with a little extra cocoa powder and enjoy.
These are just a few of the many delicious and healthy meals you can make on a ketogenic diet. With these 5 easy keto recipes, you can enjoy a variety of meals and snacks while still losing weight. Bon appetit!
Click here to start losing weight now!!!
Green Your Commute: Top EV Products.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.